Waterproof Jacket

sexta-feira, maio 20, 2016










"...it was the desire to have the technical clothing I use in running, walking and snowboarding but with a very different aesthetic to what I could find on the high street, that drove me to want to create something new." Anne, Co-founder


Olá Sparkles,

Quem me conhece sabe que hoje em dia, com a correria da universidade, com as conferências, as palestras e as tardes infinitas de trabalho opto por roupa confortável sem descurar a atenção pelos detalhes. A verdade é que me tornei mais seleta e apesar de escolher, na maioria das vezes, cores como o branco e o preto, não consigo descorar a qualidade do produto e a primazia pelos acabamentos (talvez seja defeito da profissão). Acho essencial sentir-me confortável sem perder o brio e a beleza e foram estes os grandes motivos que me fizeram ficar rendida a este waterproof jacket da Protected Species. Um modelo contemporâneo, sofisticado, de linhas direitas e detalhes repletos de personalidade que nos proporciona um look descontraído sem descorar aquele toque especial. O que acham dele?


Hi Sparkles,

Those who know me, know that nowadays with the running around of university, with conferences, lectures and infinite afternoons of work I prefere to wear comfortable clothing, though without neglecting attention to detail. The truth is that I have become more selective and though I choose, most of the time, colors like black and white, I am unable to neglect the quality of the product and the  primacy of the finish (perhaps of flaw of the profession). I find it essential to feel comfortable without losing zest and beauty. These were the great motives that made me surrender to this waterproof jacket by Protected Species. A contemporary and sophisticated model of clean lines and details spattered with personality that provide us with a laid-back look that does not ignore that special touch. What are your thoughts on the subject ?   

You Might Also Like

0 comentários